Monday, March 01, 2010

The first day of March and the first warm day

A day like today , the tease of spring , always brings out the longing for the winter to end. I was in good spirits with the sun on my head , shining through my moon-roof , on the ride to work. Workwise- Phones were finally ringing with jobs to schedule .
We finally sent some trucks out that brought in some checks , thats good. Lori and I are completely packed and prepared for our trip - well in advance. There is not a hint of snow in our driveway , and I feel no need to traipse into the dark backyard and lift the wet blue tarp to pull out tonights firewood as the house is holding its own heat without.
March will tease you like this , maybe even most of this month. I assume the late year Nor-easter will arrive the day of our flight. Otherwise , Cheers ... Ciao and Au Revoir.

No comments: