Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Spring 2008

So far its been a good spring.  I got married to a wonderful girl , went on a wonderful honey moon to disney - See the gallery for pics

Had a few good weekend excursions since we came back .  This past weekend went up to vermont for a 3 day weekend around Lake Champlain , some wonderful scenic drives , state parks, fishing , hiking , and some waterfalls on the way home - also went to shelburne museum which was wonderful.  I`d like to put up some info on my vermont page if I ever get around to it.  

The weekend prior went to the berkshires for a day trip , hit Wahconah falls state park for a pretty waterfall and again some more scenic drives , impromptu hikes in Pittfield State forest nearby.  

The weekend before that we went to Bigelow Hollow in mansfield Ct , its a state park with picnicing , boating , fishing etc;  We brought lunch , I fished a bit , and took Lori out on our 4 man (really only 2 people can fit in it ) inflatable raft and paddled around the lake a bit.  Lori had trouble at first so I did most of the paddling which is fine.  

All in all , we`ve been pretty outdoorsy and busy doing the things we like to do.  I intend to keep us busy all summer so we don`t get bored coz boredom for me leads to depression.  

No comments: