Monday, February 04, 2008

Its February

Well my new years goals are still on target and its february.  Generally by now most people have relapsed into the bad habits that prompted the yearly resolutions.  
  Well , I`m still not smoking , and I lost over 11 lbs .  Not easy to do considering when I quit last (8years ago or so) I probably gained about 20.  
  I have a mental plan that when March 15th hits , and 6/15th and 9/15th ....That I will renew or create new resolutions.  This way if I start to flatten out by march , I can re-up.  I figured timing it by the beginning of the change of seasons will help gear me up esp spring / summer and all the fun things that can be done during that time.  
  Last weekend prior , we  went to Marilyn Manson concert.  It was good , not great , but good. We have seen him 2x prior and thought the other shows had better sound and more theatrics.  This was at the orpheum theatre.  A small place compared to what Manson can sell out.  I expected the sound to be better since the place was built for maximum auditory experience but it sounded a bit muddy.  
   I also found myself complaining as I feel like I spent the entire weekend WAITING.  Waiting for the girls to get ready , waiting for the T , waiting on the T for like a million stops , went to museum , felt crappy and bored quickly , waited hours to leave , walked around boston , for hours , waiting for show to start.  Got to show before  7 - waited for warm up band , about 8ish.  Then waited until after 10pm ...now we were here for over 3 hours in tiny ass 
little uncomfortable chairs , until Manson finally came on stage.  
I couldn`t wait to go home !
 It wasn`t as bad as I`m describing but hopefully next weekend will be better .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know if you surround your self with great company that know how to have great conversation you will never feel like your waiting!!!!