Saturday, January 19, 2008

Getting Healthy

I signed lori and I up at the gym last week , I did a couple of light workouts so far , she has also taken advantage of the inclusive classes.  Went this morning to gym , I`m weak ...gotta get back into it.  I`m sore from light weights.  Oh well...They also have basketball court , ran around shooting hoops , felt good.  

THe last two weeks have been eating good , lost about 5-7 pounds already .. Pisses lori off.  
I`ve been eating more often , just lower calorie food , and not stuffing my face at night.  

Part of the reason I`ve done the above , is cause I`m starting the chantix quit smoking pill.  When you quit smoking , ya get real hungry.  I also need to take it with food , and I usually don`t eat breakfast til late , instead going right for coffee , so I`ve been eating breakfast in am in anticipation of starting the pill on monday.  

I`m hoping , the gym (release agression ) , the wonders of this pill , and plenty of small snacks , will make quitting smoking easier , as well as preventing me from getting fat prior to the wedding.  
Wish me luck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My cousin used that and she LOVED it. She's been smoke free almost two years now (and so have I) yay! Good luck