Thursday, February 26, 2009

I got my Amazon Kindle !!

I just received my Kindle and already have about 50 books , mostly free from various free-book sites such as manybooks.com and feedbooks and so forth. What is a kindle you say . Just go to Amazon and you`ll find out all you need to know about this coolest gadget of all gadgets. It is an e-book reader that can purchase and download books thru its own fast and FREE 3G internet service. It can easily hold 1500 books or more. An entire library in your hand. You need to see the screen to see why IPOD or Palm readers just will not cut it. I love the Kindle !!!!

UR (Amazon Kindle Exclusive) UR by Stephen King


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
My first kindle book that I read thru. Stephen King writes a novella starring the KINDLE> At first the novel feels a bit contrived but he does turn it into a story. Its a quick read ...I paid $4 to download it ...it was mostly worth it for the novelty of it but I can`t say it was a bad story. He does reference a bit of History , American lit and such which I found interesting.

Kasualkafe.com


View all my reviews.

No comments: