Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Holidays are almost here , wheres the cheer ?

For the 1st time in a number of years , I have felt like the holiday season was going to be enjoyable. I watched some xmas shows . I enjoyed the little bit of shopping I`ve done. I`ve listened to some xmas music , including some traditional orchestral , and enjoyed it.
I have always bah-humbugged every year , generally getting sort-of depressed during this time. Last year , we even had a family xmas cancellation which didn`t help.
But ... one of the things I have always looked forward to despite my skepticism of the holiday was some time off of work as we generally shut down a number of days during the holidays. NOT THIS YEAR ... I can`t get any plans together , I`m missing out on the few things that sound cool and can`t motivate myself to come up with something fun.
I must get myself together and plan something cool for the holidays to do or I will lose my mind.

No comments: