Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday

A few people getting trampled has got to be good for the economy , right.

A 34-year-old male employee was pronounced dead an hour after shoppers breached the doors to the shopping center in Valley Stream, Long Island, about 5 a.m. Friday and knocked him down, police said.

Click here for photos. - (no there were no photos of the trampled so I didn`t post it. )

"He was bum-rushed by 200 people," Jimmy Overby, the man's 43-year-old co-worker, told the New York Daily News. "They took the doors off the hinges. He was trampled and killed in front of me. They took me down too ... I literally had to fight people off my back."


What I get from this story , is that the state of the economy is sound. The consumer , who drives 2/3 of our economy is back and on a rampage.
In this free for all - free market , darwinian culture , one less impoverished walmart worker who collects from the state can also only improve the economy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You are really asking for people to stop sending you friend requests. You are going to offend alot of people with this one. There was some harsh critisicm of those people on FB after it happenened.

Kevin Beary said...

I was being facetious.